Ask an expert

21 Nov 2005

Can someone help me please, Nr 16592. Thank you
Ek het geskryf oor deurbraakbloedding, nr 16592. Enige raad asb.
Answer 416 views

01 Jan 0001

Please see answer to your previous posting.
Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.