Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
23 Jan 2004
Can this be true???
A friend of mine in her early twenties claims that for all of her adult life she has been taking hormones as her female reproductive organs to not function as they are suppose to. I am not sure if she gets her periods, but she says she is pumped up on hormones just to feel normal. She is very open about the whole thing and she cannot have children and sex for her is so boring as she claims she literally feels nothing and says she "just lies there" and has never had an orgasm! She is always on about her "condition". She can be a lovely girl but she is big on looking for attention in all kinds of ways. Is she telling the true??
There are many conditions where the reproductive organs have not developed or do not function normally and hormones are necessary.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Having trouble sleeping? Here’s the science on 3 traditional bedtime remedies
- Covid-19: Why Solidarity's vaccine procurement plan may not be feasible
- Brian Molefe adamant that Ramaphosa's 'influence' was used to seal dodgy coal deal
- Electoral Bill seeks to protect voters' personal info 'from unreasonable disclosures'
- 'If I get time, I will': Zandile Gumede open to visiting Zuma
- 'Mama, I'm going to play' - final words young boy spoke to his mom before drowning
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9370 votes
67% - 19367 votes