Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
08 Feb 2004
Can women use Flomax for bladder problems?
I am seeing a urologist who has put me on Flomax because I have problems contracting my bladder. All the information I have found on flomax says that women are not to take it. Can you tell me why?
I am not familiar with Flomax. Please discuss it with your urologist.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- 'I've seen the worst of Aids, TB, but nothing compares to Covid' - a community health worker's story
- Some patients experience post-traumatic stress disorder after severe Covid-19
- New study shows how speaking while infected with Covid-19 can potentially spread the virus
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- A woman died not long after getting Covid-19 from transplanted lungs
- The ANC may need to destroy itself to rid SA of state capture, analyst says
- EXPLAINED | Unfit to stand trial insight amid furore over anti-lockdown protester
- OPINION | National Minimum Wage - even more of a tightrope walk after Covid-19
- Adriaan Basson | The people of Gqeberha deserve more than a new name from the ANC
- More booze, bigger gatherings allowed as South Africa moves to alert Level 1
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9365 votes
67% - 19339 votes