Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Nov 2004
Chances of being pregnant?
I know this will sound stupid, but I need to know. About three months ago I split up with my boyfriend. I have not been with any man since then. I did a home pregnancy test and it was negative and two days later I got my period. Everything seemed fine. I went on a diet (BioSlim) and thought everything was fine. But I noticed that I have had very irregular periods since then. Last month I only had a 2 day period and this month the same. My breasts are looking quite large, I am always feeling nauseas, and I am terribly sleepy. I take a nap as soon as I get home (which I never did). Also I am noticing my tummy is becoming larger and I am not loosing weight even though I am on a diet and exercising. What do you think is wrong? Should I do another test or is it all in my mind?
Yes, do another test. Your symptoms may be from the Bioslim though.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid nails: These changes to your fingernails may show you’ve had coronavirus
- Some people don't become sick with Covid-19 - evidence of a genetic link explains why
- Covid-19: People who follow plant-based and fish diets may have less severe infection, study finds
- Two servings of fruit a day linked to lower risk of type 2 diabetes
- Covid-19: Latest evidence on which children are most at risk of severe illness
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- 'Tembisa 10': Mystery deepens as govt stonewalls on mother, babies' location and condition
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Spotlight on David Mabuza to account for Eskom woes, Covid-19 vaccines
- ANALYSIS | CR's G7 tour has boosted his international credentials
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9514 votes
69% - 20788 votes