Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
18 Nov 2004
Chances of being pregnant?
I know this will sound stupid, but I need to know. About three months ago I split up with my boyfriend. I have not been with any man since then. I did a home pregnancy test and it was negative and two days later I got my period. Everything seemed fine. I went on a diet (BioSlim) and thought everything was fine. But I noticed that I have had very irregular periods since then. Last month I only had a 2 day period and this month the same. My breasts are looking quite large, I am always feeling nauseas, and I am terribly sleepy. I take a nap as soon as I get home (which I never did). Also I am noticing my tummy is becoming larger and I am not loosing weight even though I am on a diet and exercising. What do you think is wrong? Should I do another test or is it all in my mind?
Yes, do another test. Your symptoms may be from the Bioslim though.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Trying to cut down on your meat intake? Experts suggest you should just look at it
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Core strength: Why is it important and how do you maintain it?
- Covid-19 virus a triple threat: Study exposes how it outsmarts the immune system
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- Questions about stability of Covid-19 platform on Day 1 of second phase vaccinations
- THE ESKOM FILES | Coming home to roost: How big business helped fund Eskom exec’s chicken farm
- Karyn Maughan | After demanding his trial start, will Zuma finally plead to the case against him?
- 'Illegitimate' royal council plans to loot Balobedu funds, ANC MP Mathole Motshekga claims
- Adriaan Basson | Tata ma chance, tata ma Covid-19 vaccines
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20312 votes