Ask an expert

15 Jul 2005

Chlamadia Test
I did my chlamadia test and it came out positive, so I was given the prescription (Antibiotics), but on the test results it says I must test again after atleast 3 month to see if its gone completely. My question is Do I have to go back to my Gynae for him to send me to the Pathologist or I can go straight to the Pathologist. I'm asking that because it will cost me double if I go to the Gynae knowing exactly that I just need him to send me to the Pathologist for my chlamadia test.
Answer 499 views

01 Jan 0001

You should see your gynae. A clinical examination would be important as well.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9379 votes
67% - 19424 votes