Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
09 Aug 2007
Chronic Pelvic Pain
My mother suffers from extreme daily pelvic pain which is accompanied by food aversions and constipation. She has had a hysterectomy two years ago due to cancer of the uterus. Could these be side effects of the hysterectomy? If not, what could be causing her so much pain? Please help. I am lost...
I am scared....
I am scared....
This sounds like a bowel problem, but she would need a full assessment to tell.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Soccer teams, film crews, family bubbles - a win for charter flights during pandemic
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20346 votes