Ask an expert

19 Jan 2004

colon problems
I have spastic colon problems for quite a while now and recently have had gastro. The doctor has given me medication but nothing seems to work. When I went for a 2nd opinion he told me that i had a swollen colon. Can this be rectified with surgery? and if so is it dangerous. Please help
Answer 318 views

01 Jan 0001

Please direct this question to CyberDoc.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.