Ask an expert

26 Oct 2006

33 YRS IRREGULAR MENSES ,SOMETIMES IT TAKES ME A YEAR. I WANT TO CONCEIVE NOW. Not on method for 5yrs previously on Nuristerate
Answer 354 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like you are not ovulating. You need to see a gynaecologist to check this and prescribe treatment.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.