Ask an expert

24 Oct 2009

I have been off Tryphasil for 3 years and I have been trying to conceive. I am 35 and I had my first child at 18. I' ve been trying for the past year. Do I need to see a Gynae?
I am 35 and my hubby is 40. We have our first child who is 17 years old now.
I haven' t gone to a Gynae as I thought there is nothing wrong with me (us). Please advise.
Answer 356 views

01 Jan 0001

Yes, it would be a good idea to see a Gynae. You should have yearly check-ups anyway.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19326 votes