Ask an expert

29 Jun 2005

desperate for a kid
My fiance and I have been trying with no success. I had a miscarrige in 2002. He now suggests about having a kid from someone else and we will adopt him together. Went for blood tests and everything is ok. I need an easier way to get pregnant please help me as I'm getting more stressed everyday. Cry a lot when i see young kids with babies.
Answer 446 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist to check whether you are ovulating, check whether your tubes are open and also your partner's sperm count.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.