Ask an expert

07 Jul 2005

hi i have discharge is there any way i can get rid of it
i don't get it all the time ony after i had my period then it comes and sometime i feel so ashamed when i have sex with my boyfriend and there is some white things on his penis is it bad for him please help me
Answer 387 views

01 Jan 0001

I can't treat your dischrge over the internet. See your doctor to find out the cause.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.