Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
10 Mar 2004
There is a that is coming out of my vigina and its white and sometimes yellowish.Im not sexually active(no boyfriend since 1988 when I was 14 and I had a boyfriend by then and he was 15, we slept once for less than 10 minutes coz his parents were coming and we were afraid to be caught and we stopped. since then I got saved and I never slept with a boy. So what could be the pboblem. I have met a wonderful guy and we are preparing to be together and Im scared about this. Please help me.(if possible please reply to me using the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If it is thick, white and itchy. It could be thrush. If it does not fit this description, you will have to see a doctor to get it chceked out.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Do we really need to walk 10 000 steps a day?
- Over half of adults unvaccinated for Covid-19 fear needles – here’s what’s proven to help
- Many of us overestimate our exercise levels – here’s how to calculate how much you really do
- Covid-19 may create hearing and balance disorders, new study shows
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
31% - 9518 votes
69% - 20823 votes