Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
10 Feb 2004
Do you feel this...
I am 11.5 weeks pregnant and sometimes i feel like my heart has skipped a beat.Is there anyone who feels this?Is it the baby's heart beat or maybe somethings wrong with me like high blood pressure.I don't suffer from high blood but i wonder what this could mean.I feel it once a day or once in two days.Please advise.
It is an arrhythmia and if you only feel it occasionally, would not be of any significance.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- App allows users to report adverse effects from medicines, including Covid-19 vaccines
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Cape Town inferno: Maintenance of fire site a centuries-old debate
- PP apologises to judge she attacked over Gordhan interdict, as she defends 'Rogue Unit' report
- 100 questions for Cyril Ramaphosa: State capture, cadre deployment, corruption and Jacob Zuma
- 'We did not defy NWC' - Magashule ally defends appealing SCA judgment on ANC Free State leadership
- Being called a Gupta minister ‘doomed me to hell’, Lynne Brown tells state capture commission
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9442 votes
68% - 20051 votes