Ask an expert

12 Jul 2005

Ek is baie bekommerd. My blaas voel of hy vol is en as ek badkammer toe gaan dit kan ek nie urineer nie en dit pyn verskriklik. As ek urineer dan kom daar bloed uit. Dit is nou die tweede keer wat dit gebeur en dit hou net aan vir so dag. Help my asseblief, ek is baie ver van dokters af, so julle is my enigste hoop.
Answer 653 views

01 Jan 0001

It sounds like an infection of some sort. You may need antibiotics and will have to see a doctor for this. Your husband may have an infection as well.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20327 votes