Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
29 Nov 2004
early stages of pregnancy and flying
Is there any effect, if at all, during early stages of pregnancy. Job entails regular long distance flights. (more than 6 hours a week one way)
I agree wth Purple.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Some employees hate team bonding activities, so they should be made entirely voluntary, say researchers
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- How’s your relationship holding up?
- All about SA's first gay romcom ‘No Hiding Here’
- This Potchefstroom man lost a whopping 220kg in 18 months!
- Education expert talks lockdown, grief, failure and the 2020 school year
- A haunting in the Eastern Cape - Pallance Dladla tells us about Showmax's new twisted thriller
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes