Ask an expert

27 Feb 2004

Afternoon Everyone
I have an eczema problem and it's freaking me out.
I have it on my neck and I'm afraid that soon it will be my whole body, is eczema infectious, can it spred from one part of the body to others?
I also have it on my pubic area. I'm always scratching as it itches so badly. What can I do to make it go away for good?
Answer 322 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a dermatologist. Eczema can occur on different areas of the body.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.