Ask an expert

04 Dec 2004


I was diagnosed with endo at the age of 16. Since then I've had 2 laperoscopies. My last op was April this year. I am finding difficulty in falling pregnant. My gynae has suggested that I try IVF...what other options do I have? Can you recommend a gynae who specialises in Endo?

Answer 410 views

01 Jan 0001

Your gynaecologist is really the best person to discuss this with as he/she will have seent he extent of the endometriosis and how your tubes and ovaries are affected. The decision regarding IVF will be based on this. I would suggest that you consult a fertility expert about treatment options.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.