Ask an expert

11 Jul 2005

can one determine through examination if your partner had sex with somone else
Answer 343 views

01 Jan 0001

A doctor would be able to determine if the hymen was intact or not. It would not be possible to know whether a man has been sexually active.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.