Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
21 Aug 2007
i had a frozen embryoo transfer which had a positive results but after a while i got a negative results . chemical pregnancy. i read on the internet that one must avoid the bath during that period or maybe i misunderstood. i had a long bath after hearing the good news and laid in the water for a while. when i came out of the bath, there was water coming out of my vagina. i got worried as that does happen offen. now i'm wondering if everything is alright with vagina or is it normal to have water coming out. could that interfered with my pregnany? should i go and see a doctor maybe my vagina or the muscle are week and that will affect my pregnancy. i don't have any children.
I doubt that the bath caused the problem. It is not uncommon for some water to be trapped in the vagina and to leak out just after a bath.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- How rare is very rare? Your questions about blood clots – answered
- High doses of vitamin D have no effect on severe Covid infection - study
- ‘We have to be alert, not alarmed’ says KRISP director about B.1.617 variant identified in India
- Could the Covid-19 vaccines affect your period? We don’t know yet — but there’s no cause for concern
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'SA's variant has more mutations' - Prof Karim not overly concerned about India variant
- Sifiso Skenjana | If government wants our trust, getting the budget right is a good start
- 'Nothing concrete so far, let's stop' - Zondo to former Free State DG during testimony
- INSIDE LABOUR | Covid-19 didn't cause union failures - the unions did it themselves
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9467 votes
68% - 20214 votes