Ask an expert

01 Jul 2005

I have fibriods, I have some dark discharge, it is 4.5cm. it keep.
push at the side om my adominal . When I walk its push the
pelvis bone up. I need some advise?

Answer 403 views

01 Jan 0001

What has your doctor said? A hysterectomy would be an option.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.