Ask an expert

26 Jul 2006

Find a gynae
Hi, im wondering if you could please help me to find a good Gynae. I have recently become sexually active and so i think i should visit one at some stage. I dont want to just walk into a medical centre or hospital and ask for any random gynae, as im a bit nervous to see one at all. I would preferably like to consult a doc in or around the Sandton area as i live in Kyalami. I would also prefer to see a woman. Please help me with this, as I dont know where to start! Thanks
Answer 368 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot make recommendations on this site. Your GP could refer you or ask a friend for a recommendation.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.