Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Jul 2010
FRUSTRATED - STERILIZATION REVERSAL
I had my reversal done 2 months ago. Not sure if that was the best option. I had my first period and second is due end of July. I did not come across any ladies who is in the same situation and I was wondering what is the success rate of conceiving very quickly. I am so excited but yet frustrated for nothing to happen soon. I am constantly naseaus and got bad heartburn. I had done home pregnancy test but negative.. is it to soon, or could this be of something else... Please I need some advise of success rate of sterilization reversal procedure. I am looking for facts.... anyone reading, please reply online... MANY THANKS!
The success rate of reversal varies from 5% - 30%. Even if you had not had a sterilisation, it can take up to a year for a normal healthy couple to conceive.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- WATCH | Covid-19 vaccines: Pfizer fast facts
- OPINION | Ivermectin: Why a potential Covid-19 treatment isn’t recommended for use
- Covid-19 infection indoors: This app can tell you how long it will take to catch the virus
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Zama Ndlovu | How men with money are ruining politics for the rest of us
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA needs 'inclusive agricultural growth', but what does that mean?
- EXPLAINER | What we know about the day the Coka brothers were killed on an Mpumalanga farm
- INTERVIEW | PSG’s Mouton on executive pay: 'The greatest CEOs, you cannot pay enough'
- Green light for Hlophe participation in Western Cape High Court interviews after Winde agrees to attend
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9439 votes
68% - 20025 votes