Ask an expert

05 Apr 2006

growth in vagina
I had gonorrhea, and was treated for it, that was three months ago. The thing is I’ am still having discharge coming from my vagina, I get stomach cramps especially on the side. There is a growth on my vaginal wall which is mildly painful. And when I have sex my stomach hurts, the growth also hurts, and I feel sick.
Kindly help me. What should be taken to heal all this?

Answer 583 views

01 Jan 0001

You should see a gynaecologist. You may a chronic pelvic infection.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.