Ask an expert

24 Mar 2003

Gynae Doc?

I would just like to know how one goes about finding a good gynae.
Maybe you could recommend someone in East London??

Your help will greatly be appreciated

Answer 359 views

01 Jan 0001

Try the Find a doctor section on the left hand side of the page.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.