Ask an expert

18 Nov 2004

Would you please recommend a gynaecologist (female). am new in Johannesburg and i leave in Houghton - any doc around the area or anywhere close-by.
Answer 346 views

01 Jan 0001

I cannot make recommendations on this site. Try the Find a doctor section.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.