Ask an expert

08 Oct 2009

Gyneachologist visit
If I am now 23 and have been sexually active for awhile, when should I go for a check up at a genea?
Answer 530 views

01 Jan 0001

You should go when you commence sexual activity.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.