Ask an expert

04 Jul 2005

You mentioned that the pain that i keep getting in my abdomen could be endometriosis. Should that not have been picked up via the two scans that i have had this year? If not, how am i supposed to know if i do suffer from that. Please dont make me even more worried!
Answer 344 views

01 Jan 0001

Endometriosis can only be diagnosed at llaparoscopy. If it was a possibility, there would usually be some indication on examination that would make your doctor investigate further.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.