Ask an expert

21 Dec 2004

Gyno or Dermatologist?
I stopped using Nordette to try and conceive, but after I stopped my skin started breaking out - I had acne when I was a teenager also. So this made me very depressed and the last thing on my mind started to be a baby, so I went back on Nordette. Unfortunatly after my skin started recovering the baby fever took hold of me again. So now I want to know what should I do? I want to conceive but are not willing to sit with my skin looking so bad. Also should I go and see a gyno to help me, or a dermatologist?
Answer 413 views

01 Jan 0001

I'd suggest you see a dermatologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19950 votes