Ask an expert

26 Nov 2004

hi doc,my daughter has a huge prob.she recently had an accident and now tells me that there r 2 folds of skin protruding frm her vagina,wat shud we do?will a gynae b able to help her?
Answer 348 views

01 Jan 0001

I can't tell what the problem is without examining her. You should take her to a gynaecologist.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.