Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Jan 2005
7I FEEL AS IF IM GOING THRU CHANGE OF LIFE.IM 27YRS OLD, HAVE TERRIBLE MOODS SWINGS, HAVE HOT FLUSHES ALL THE TIME AND JUST IRRITATED ALL THE TIME.SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT IT MIGHT HAVE SUMTHING TO DO WITH MY WEIGHT EVENTHOUGH IM ONLY ABOUT 2-3KG O/WEIGHT.I DONT KNOW.....IM ON TRIFASIL AND HAD MY LAST PERIODS 20TH DEC 2004
WAT COULD BE WRONG??
WAT COULD BE WRONG??
I doubt that you are having change of life. It is very hot at the moment so this may explain the hot flushes. 2-3 kg overweight should not affect you. Mood swings and irritability may be hormonal - some women react this way to the pill, otherwise look at what is going on in your life in terms of changes and stresses.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Another coronavirus variant detected in SA, but no reason to panic, says KRISP director
- Do children and teens need to be vaccinated to get the Covid-19 pandemic under control?
- Scientists find link between lower daily temperatures and higher rate of transmission of Covid-19
- Scientists find over 100 harmful substances in plastic children’s toys
- Phone call anxiety: Why so many of us have it, and how to get over it
- Prof Shabir Madhi 'mortified' at decision on AstraZeneca vaccine, says it might expire
- Splitting up the pot: Steinhoff offers 5.5% payout to market purchase claimants to settle
- Glencore 'used relationship' with Ramaphosa to 'extort' Eskom, former CEO Brian Molefe claims
- Meet SA's youngest doctor, Thakgalo Thibela, 21
- Karyn Maughan | 'Our hands are tied' - JSC after calls for Hlophe's suspension over Bongo acquittal
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9369 votes
67% - 19367 votes