Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
04 Jan 2005
7I FEEL AS IF IM GOING THRU CHANGE OF LIFE.IM 27YRS OLD, HAVE TERRIBLE MOODS SWINGS, HAVE HOT FLUSHES ALL THE TIME AND JUST IRRITATED ALL THE TIME.SOME PEOPLE ARE SAYING THAT IT MIGHT HAVE SUMTHING TO DO WITH MY WEIGHT EVENTHOUGH IM ONLY ABOUT 2-3KG O/WEIGHT.I DONT KNOW.....IM ON TRIFASIL AND HAD MY LAST PERIODS 20TH DEC 2004
WAT COULD BE WRONG??
WAT COULD BE WRONG??
I doubt that you are having change of life. It is very hot at the moment so this may explain the hot flushes. 2-3 kg overweight should not affect you. Mood swings and irritability may be hormonal - some women react this way to the pill, otherwise look at what is going on in your life in terms of changes and stresses.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Low risk of third Covid wave in SA, but country still ‘highly vulnerable’, Wits AI model suggests
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- New research shows South Africa’s levy on sugar-sweetened drinks is having an impact
- Late-night snacks may negatively impact your work performance
- 10 ways to make yourself poop first thing in the morning
- Days of reckoning for Zuma and Hlophe: Will ConCourt and JSC imprison and push to impeach?
- With Edgars now in its stable, how does Legit-owner Retailability compare to its rivals?
- Eskom official went out of her way to help Econ Oil, and linked them up with Gigaba - probe report
- Adriaan Basson | The end of John Mandlakayise Hlophe, a judicial scoundrel and delinquent
- Trichomonas gallinae disease or canker killing birds in Eastern Cape?
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9425 votes
68% - 19881 votes