Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Dec 2005
help me plz
i found a lump about the size of a large pea just inside my vigina, it does not hurt and moves around when pressed, at first i thought maybe it was just a swollan gland or something(not sure if you even have glands there!) but its been two months now and its still there, i seem to have to wee more often no matter how much i don't drink, i recently took a wee sample at the docters because of this but it came back clear, i feel tired most of the time which could be down to my demanding work, and im definatly been off sex for the past six months or so, please could you tell me what you think, i will make an appointment with my gp, but i will have to wait probably about a week or so. thanks.
It does not sound serious, perhaps a little cyst. It would not account for your other symptoms.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Researchers looked at link between sunlight and Covid-19 deaths - what they found
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- 6 unhealthy eating behaviours on the rise during the Covid-19 pandemic
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- WATCH | Police continue work to piece together Anele Tembe's final moments
- Zuma faces R25m legal bill after SCA blocks State funding his corruption trial costs
- Markus Jooste's son-in-law involved in R35 million suit against historic wine farm
- Judge Davis: Moyane has much to answer about the degradation of SARS
- Going electric? Infrastructure and technology hurdles must be overcome first - Toyota SA boss
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9432 votes
68% - 19934 votes