Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
15 Jul 2005
HELP PLS IS SHE PREGGIES????
MY SISTER INLAW IS 20 NOT REALLY SETTLED WITH ANYONE, SHE WAS IN HOPITAL IN MAY WITH ENTRIMETIOUS AND HAD ALOT REMOVED IN THE OP, SHE THEN HAD A PERIOD IN MAY AND AGAIN IN JUNE, SHE WASN'T ON ANY CONTRACEPTION BUT WAS SEXUALLY ACTIIVE, SHE IS NOW LATE THIS MONTH AND FOR THE LAST WEEK HAD BEEN FEELING VERY NAUSES IN THE MORNINGS, SHE ALSO SAYS HER TUMMY FEELS BLOTTED THIS MORNING. WE ARE GOING TO DO A TEST TONIGHT I BOUGHT HER ONE COZ SHE IS SCARED. WHAT ARE THE CHANCES SHE IS PREGGIES, ANYONE WITH INFO COMMENTS PLEASE
See`reply to your other posting.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid-19: Do I still need to wear a mask when vaccinated, and other questions
- Mounting evidence suggests Covid-19 vaccines do reduce transmission. How does this work?
- Covid-19: A potentially deadly ‘black fungus’ infection seen in patients in India
- Fighting the flu season: Two experts answer key questions about the flu shot
- Your guide to side-effects: What you can expect after a Covid-19 jab
- THE ESKOM FILES | WaBenzi and a house on Jamaican Music Street: Eskom exec's charmed life
- Magashule attempt to suspend Ramaphosa: 'People from other countries were calling' - Duarte
- Atul Gupta says Home Affairs records show no legal reasons for passport denial
- Appointing a man to rule the Balobedu kingdom is 'a plot against women leadership' - historian
- Lucky Montana demands 'biased' Soni recuse himself as Zondo evidence leader
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9470 votes
68% - 20273 votes