Ask an expert

26 Nov 2004

Help with Spelling
Hi, I had a serious gynological infection last year and have to write about it on a new insurance policy report. Trouble is I don't know how to spell it and can't find it on the internet. It sounds like Territinitus. Can you please help. (It was a vaginal infection that got out of control.)
Answer 407 views

01 Jan 0001

Peritonitis, perhaps?

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.