Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
30 Jul 2006
HOME PREGNANCY TEST???
my period is due on 31/07/06, i couldn't wait any longer because my cycle has been a bit strange this time round, i did an hpt yesterday and a very faint second line showed, i did another one this morning, different brand and same thing, although the line is very faint can i still take it as a positive?
It sounds like a very early pregnancy.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- How to make sense of nutrition labels
- How to actually fix a lost voice, according to science (hint: lemon and honey doesn’t work)
- OPINION | Change your diet to change your cancer risk
- Covid-19 patients have a higher risk of in-hospital morbidity and mortality after surgery
- Is it the vaccine technology, used by AstraZeneca and J&J, causing blood clots? No evidence yet
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
- Retribution or a political ploy? South Africans' arguments for and against land expropriation
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19974 votes