Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
05 Feb 2004
How far am I?
I'm pregnant and curious to know how far I am. My last period ended on the 24 December. It seems like one can advice others but when this happens to you, you become clueless. Its my first child and I dont know what to eat or not to eat. If there are websites that have babies information please advice. Thanxs.
You calculate how far pregnant you are by counting in weeks from the first day of your last period.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- Four Covid-related skin complaints everyone should look out for
- Ivermectin doesn't speed recovery in people with mild Covid-19, new study finds
- How does resistance to disinfectants happen? We’re on the road to answering the question
- Seven tips for choosing healthier drinks, and avoiding that hangover
- ANALYSIS | André de Ruyter accused of SA’s irredeemable sin as he shuts down Eskom patronage networks
- Taxpayer loses as multimillion-rand investment collapses amid allegations of fraud, mismanagement
- Mbalula's comments indicate the ANC is far from united in bid to oust Public Protector
- Adriaan Basson | Trial by social media - the tragic Lindsay Dentlinger story
- Shelved? aQuellé back on shelves despite continuing probes into KwaSizabantu
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19459 votes