Ask an expert

31 Oct 2006

HRT replacement with natural remedies
I am going on a new medical which does not pay for HRT. I am 53 and still have my uterus and 1 ovarie. Can i just stop the HRT and go on to something natural from Dischem? What do you recommend?
Answer 608 views

01 Jan 0001

You can stop the HRT if you eish. You do not need to do so gradually. There are many 'natural' products around. They don't work for everyone. You could try Promensil.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.