Ask an expert

19 Jul 2010

hurts after sex
hi sometimes when me and my husband have sex it hurts and sometimes i bleed but it only happens when i am dry
Answer 358 views

01 Jan 0001

Use KY jelly.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.