Ask an expert

24 Jul 2006

Hi doc

I have been researching about Hymenoplasty in South Africa to no avail. Do you know where they do the operation in this country & how much it would cost?
Answer 1,848 views

01 Jan 0001

You would have to speak to a gynaecologist. I don't know of any who do it though.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.