Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
16 Nov 2004
i am more worried than the word can goes
hi, i've been experiencing some lot of thing this year .i started bieng sexual active and my problem is after i had the intercourse i bleed in two or one day after the intercourse also i got accessively bleeding on my period time and experiencing some pain during the intercourse. now i am worried that i might have the cancer of the uterus since i've been searching all the information about it and my mother had thee cancer of the uterus and they say this thing may revolve in the family. ple3ase reply i need your help
You need to see a gynaecologist for a full history and examination as problems with the cervix and uterus could be the cause for the bleeding. If you are under 30 years of age, cancer of the uterus is unlikely though.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- The common cold might protect you from coronavirus – here’s how
- J&J Covid-19 vaccine: Are blood clots and the pausing of SA’s rollout a cause for major concern?
- SEE: Woman’s nose collapses due to rare autoimmune disorder
- Some form of long-term symptom lingers in one in 10 who had mild Covid-19, new study finds
- HIV and cervical cancer: Behind SA’s extraordinarily high numbers
- 'Hlophe should not only be impeached, he should be put in prison' - Kriegler
- Family finally gets justice 10 years after their three-year-old boy drowned at a North West lodge
- Meet Soweto's 'cemetery navigators' - the men attending to dilapidated graves
- High risks or picky banks: Why is microfinance not taking off in SA?
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Judge Dennis Davis: ‘To accuse the judiciary of being captured is outrageous’
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9435 votes
68% - 19981 votes