Ask an expert

06 Jan 2005

I so much want a baby
I so much want a baby,me and my husband is trying now for the past 4 years and nothing happend.After intercourse all my husband sperms come out it as if nothing stays inside me ..please help us
Answer 408 views

01 Jan 0001

I would suggest that you see a gynaecologist for further tests to see why you are not conceiving.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9362 votes
67% - 19318 votes