Ask an expert

04 Aug 2008

in terrible pain
I need some advice urgently.

i have been having cramps for a few month around the area of my overies. since last week it has become worse. and ever having sex i could barely move because of the pain.

What could this possibly be and is this something to worry about?

Please help me.
Answer 365 views

01 Jan 0001

It could be an infection or a ruptured cyst. See your doctor soon.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9428 votes
68% - 19896 votes