Ask an expert

27 Jul 2005

I have some thing like rashes in my private part
Answer 309 views

01 Jan 0001

There are a number of possible causes for this, including infections and allergies. You will have to see your doctor to make a diagnosis.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.