Ask an expert

08 Jul 2005

Infection or what?

I have this problem ... whenever i am about to get my period or if im finished i cant stay even for few minutes with urine i need to get a ladies room before something else happens?
Answer 357 views

01 Jan 0001

You could have an irritable bladder. Consult your doctor about it.
Tshepi, I am not sure what you mean by tumours but it sounds like you need to see a gynaecologist to see what they are.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.