Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
08 Mar 2004
infertelity tests,how to go about doing them?
I WANT TO GO AND MAKE SURE IF I CAN BE ABLE TO CONCEIVE WHEN MY HUSBAND AND I ARE READY TO HAVE CHILDREN,BECAUSE I ONCE SUFFERED FROM ABDOMINAL PAINS BUT THE DOCTORS COULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME. SO WHERE DO I GO IF I WANT TO MAKE THEM TESTS.MEME.
You can have a general gynaecological check-up but tests for infertility are quite invasive and are not generally done unless you have a problem falling pregnant. They would include a sperm count on your husband, blood test to check for ovulation and a X-ray with injection of dye through your tubes to see if they are open.
- Why South Africa stopped making vaccines
- Cloth masks can be as effective as surgical masks against Covid-19, new study reports
- Covid-19 causing strokes among young and healthy adults, global study finds
- No evidence yet that alcohol interferes with Covid-19 vaccines, but go slow on the drinks to be safe
- Moderna’s experimental booster shot protects against variants first discovered in SA and Brazil
- THE ESKOM FILES | La bella vita: The lavish house Eskom exec Hlakudi built with 'bribes'
- 'There's no turning back': Magashule defiance raises talks of his possible expulsion
- Criminal cases opened against skipper of a virus-hit Kenyan cargo ship that docked in Gqeberha
- What does the US support for a waiver of Covid-19 vaccine patent mean? We ask 5 experts
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9465 votes
68% - 20205 votes