Ask an expert

10 Jul 2005

Info on expert for endometriosis
Could you please help me with information on a gynae who is an expert on endometriosis and fertility problems?
I live in Vanderbijlpark and in this area we are not blessed with such an expert ( not as far as I was able to find out).
I have been struggling with these problems for quite a few years now, and the treatment I received from a gynae in Vereeniging, was insufficient.
My GP is starting to suggest that I go for a historectomy. I am not yet willing to do this, as I am only 35 years old and still want to have children (if possible).
Answer 502 views

01 Jan 0001

The person to consult would be a fertility expert. There are a number of fertility clinics in Johannesburg and it may mean a visit there.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9444 votes
68% - 20057 votes