Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
22 Nov 2005
is it normal to have Diarrhea and stomach cramps during pregnancy????
I keep running to the toilet evertime I eat something if not I have mild stomach cramps, is this normal?
This is not a symptom of preganncy. It sounds more like a tummy bug.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- A third of Covid survivors suffer neurological or mental disorders, a new study finds
- Pfizer vaccines are coming. Here’s how SA could prepare its cold chain
- Are people who had Covid-19 more likely to develop blood clots? Study finds out
- Scientists invent home Covid-19 test using coffee machine capsules
- Covid variants have changed the game - vaccines won't be enough. We need global ‘maximum suppression’
- Karyn Maughan | Hlophe found guilty of impeachable misconduct, does not guarantee his removal
- Ramaphosa under pressure to account for alleged role in Eskom’s troubles
- Hawks close in on Mahlobo over parallel spy structure
- Alleged irregularities in Unisa’s R3 million accommodation deal probed
- 'Hit list' worries ANC in Eastern Cape
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9423 votes
68% - 19865 votes