Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
31 Jan 2004
Is this normal?
My husband and I have been trying to have a baby for the past 6 months. Whenever he comes in me, most of his stuff comes out. Is this normal? We’ve tried with him in the back and my behind up so that the stuff can flow inwards but as soon as I lie down flat on my tummy it comes out of my body. Is there anything that gets retained by my body so that I can get pregnant? ps- i'm about 1.5m tall.
This is normal. Some semen always runs out, but enough will get in to fertilise an egg. Try not to get up for 20 minutes after intercourse and do not wash immediately after.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Covid then vs Covid now: The emergence of variants and how the virus has evolved
- Napping in the afternoon can improve memory and alertness – here’s why
- Baby infected with coronavirus in the womb - new study
- Blood type A may increase Covid-19 risk, study finds
- WATCH | Breakfast habits that are shortening your life, according to science
- Rogue Crime Intelligence cops 'bug' News24 investigative journalist
- ANALYSIS | Andre de Ruyter accused of SA’s irredeemable sin as he shuts down Eskom patronage networks
- Karyn Maughan | Hard to say I’m sorry: Mogoeng's apology ruling demands putting duty before faith
- Mbalula's comments indicate the ANC is far from united in bid to oust Public Protector
- Adriaan Basson | Trial by social media - the tragic Lindsay Dentlinger story
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
33% - 9380 votes
67% - 19435 votes