Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
14 Jan 2004
is this part of pms????????
i am 28 years old and recently decided to have a baby, i spoke to my gynae who i turn gave me folic acid to drink and ever since i started taking this tablets my breast tend to become very very painful before my period as well as my nipples tend to burn and become itchy is this normal??????
Sounds like PMS. Try taking Evening Primrose oil.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Type 2 diabetes: Sitting can cause problems with blood sugar levels, so get up and move
- How quickly do we become unfit?
- Struggling to convince someone who's vaccine-hesitant to get Covid-19 jab? Try this approach
- Mixing Pfizer and AstraZeneca Covid vaccines increases mild side effects, early results show
- Finding an HIV vaccine: Five lessons from the search for a Covid-19 jab
- Phase 2 of SA's ambitious Covid-19 vaccination drive gets under way countrywide
- If Zuma is ready to go on trial, why is he bringing another doomed case against the NPA?
- State capture: Geoff Makhubo denies his influence was bought
- Ralph Mathekga | Magashule ties ANC's hands
- Soccer teams, film crews, family bubbles - a win for charter flights during pandemic
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9476 votes
68% - 20335 votes