Ask an expert
Search expert health advice:
Browse by expert
- Allergy expert
- Anti-ageing expert
- Arthritis expert
- Breast cancer expert
- Cancer expert
- Oral health expert
- Diabetes expert
- EnviroHealth expert
- Family law expert
- Fertility expert
- Flu expert
- Headache expert
- Healthy Bones
- Hearing Expert
- Hypertension expert
- Incontinence Expert
- Labour lawyer
- Meditation Expert
06 Apr 2006
I have read somewhere that it is harmful for the fetus to take long warm baths. It that true? If it is the case, what water temperature will then be safe?
It is bad for your bodt temerpature to increase too high for too long. If the bath is making you sweat, it is too hot. Try luke warm water.
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
- Energy drink habit puts man in hospital with heart failure
- Frequently interrupted sleep increases the risk of death, especially in women
- Is your stuffy nose 'stuffing up' your brain?
- More research provides reassurance on Covid-19 vaccine safety – even for those with severe allergies
- Scientists warn against videos alleged to be showing adverse Covid-19 vaccine side effects
- Singh grilling at Zondo commission turns to tug of war on subpoenas
- ANALYSIS | The ANC's tactics to control Parliament laid bare at Zondo commission
- What were the trends in Wednesday's by-elections? We ask 3 analysts
- Ahmed Areff | What a conspiracy involving a 120-year-old lightbulb has to do with your iPhone
- Carbon emissions to surge to second-largest increase in history as economies ramp up
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9441 votes
68% - 20045 votes