Ask an expert

17 Dec 2004

Lump as big as a R2-00 coin

I am 31 year old woman and about a week ago I noticed I have a lump and it is hard on my private parts and I left it but lately it is very sore and it is about as big as a R2-00 coin and very sensitive and sometimes it is very itchy. What can it be should I have it checked out or is there medication I can take that will take it away.
Answer 360 views

01 Jan 0001

You should have it checked out.I can't say what it is without examining you. It could be a wart, cyst or infected gland.

Best wishes
The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical examination, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.
Voting Booth
Have you entered our Health of the Nation survey?
Please select an option Oops! Something went wrong, please try again later.
32% - 9433 votes
68% - 19971 votes